Happy Love Day.
As I reflect on the past few months, I realize that many situations have been sent our way to teach us many lessons.
Lessons of love, of acceptance, of witnessing who we are, and who we want to be.
I’m so grateful for this journey that I stepped onto so many months ago .
Grateful for the lessons and the love that has come my way.
Today, I’d like to share some of these lessons ; lessons of Love and Life and Light .
Here are some of the things I wish for you; what I call my "Love wishes" for you.
- A Healthy Body - I wish you a deep unconditional love and acceptance of your body and what it has done for you. It is the only home you have , so treat it kindly, treat it gently.
It has probably carried babies & birthed them.
It has taken you to places you’ve dreamed of, and helped you through many a challenge.
Practice extreme self-care by:
* eating clean, non-processed foods
*increasing the amount of fresh fruit and vegetables in your diet
*cutting out sugar (or at least limit foods with added sugars)
*ensuring you drink enough water
*exercising daily. Move your body in whatever way you love- dance, walk, run, swim, bike, lift weights. Practice yoga, or Pilates to strengthen your core.
- Peace of Mind – I wish you peace of mind. A mind that is able to accept life with all its trials and triumphs.
*Meditate daily- get quiet and follow your breath. Sit quietly, and imagine your thoughts being placed on a cloud, and as each thought comes, just release them onto clouds that gently float away.
*Connect with a Source greater than yourself – knowing that God / Universe will continue to support you once you allow yourself to be supported. Pray. Read something inspirational.
* Journal – write your thoughts down, get them out of your head and onto paper. There is so much clarity that comes through once you get your thoughts out there.
*Practice gratitude – each day , write down 5-10 things you’re grateful for.
*Disconnect from technology regularly and go spend time in nature. You can truly connect with yourself and your deepest desires when you sit in nature.
- A Healthy, happy family – I wish you families that are connected, happy & healthy.
Nurture your relationships with your parents, your partners, your children.
*Spend time with them. Have regular meals together, or dedicate one night a week as family time – watch an inspirational movie together or dedicate that night to play ( board games are my favorite).
*Tell them how grateful you are to have them in your life.
*Don’t be afraid to say “I Love You” – as often as you can.
- A group of loving, supportive friends – I wish you a group of supportive and loving friends, who truly “get” you. Who are there for you at the drop of a hat.
Friends you can trust with your deepest secrets.
Friends who will know when to sit with you and say nothing.
Friends who know how to get you to laugh. Who always remember your birthday or those special days.
Friends who will wipe your tears, or give you the biggest hugs. Friends who celebrate your successes as though it were theirs.
*Nurture your friendships .
*Reach out and let them know how much you care. Let them know how much they mean to you.
* Be dependable .
*Be an honest and trustworthy friend.
*Celebrate their wins and be there to support their losses.
- Love – I wish you a deep, unconditional love.
A love that has no bounds.. That allows you to be who you are meant to be, and to do what you were meant to do.
A love that allows you to dream. To go after your goals in a big way.
A love that fills your heart.
* Be present in your relationships - give them your full attention.
*Cherish the people who are in your life. Let them know how much you value them.
*Don't be afraid to challenge your beliefs about what love should look like.
- A Purpose-full and power-full life – I wish you a Life filled with purpose and power.
*A life that fulfills that special purpose you were sent here for.
*A life that is filled with clarity, and authenticity.
*That is filled with a desire to change the World and leave it a better place for having you in it.
I wish you a Life filled with infinite Love and Light.